Aquacure Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.P.D. Officer Application

Go down

R.P.D. Officer Application Empty R.P.D. Officer Application

Post by Kyo Sunbringer Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:57 am

In order to understand how to apply for a job with responsibility, you must learn the rules of the trade.

1. Applications must be sent via PMs ONLY! Please contact me via; "Kyo Sunbringer" to send in your application and I will see if you are officer material. Make sure your message's subject has something to peak my attention! "Kyo, here is my application for R.P.D." or something to that effect.

Be wary... You don't get extra marks for professionalism.

2. Keep in mind, you can definitely make mistakes... But don't make too many or you may not be able to join.

3. In order to join the force, you must answer questions regarding the R.P.D. They shall be asked soon enough.

4. Note, being an officer doesn't make you above the law, you have just as much right as everyone else. (In other words, you can die just like anybody. Keep that in mind when you're going to apply!)

5. You will be ranked based on your answers and your willingness to be taught lore and the ideas of what happened during the incident.

6. Final rule, do NOT metagame and instantly know the lore of the universe for your character! You can use it to your advantage by being creative about your knowledge however. For example; You can know how S.T.A.R.S. worked and impress your friends!

Now, let's get to the nitty gritty test.

Application:
Kyo Sunbringer
Kyo Sunbringer
Co-Owners
Co-Owners

https://aquacureseries.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum