Aquacure Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.B.C.S Monitor Applications

Go down

U.B.C.S Monitor Applications Empty U.B.C.S Monitor Applications

Post by Franksta96 Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:05 pm

Hello all! I will be taking command of the U.B.C.S faction on the server, and will be handling every and all applications regarding the U.B.C.S  Faction.

Now, firstly, a list of "Rules" or "Guidelines" so to speak below will help you deciding whether this is the right position for you, and what to do in regards to applying.

1) Applications MUST be sent via a PM to me only. Sending applications to any other member of staff is not tolerable. Your application must be sent to me with your Forum Name, followed by "U.B.C.S Application". For example below.

Franksta96 UBCS Application.

2) This application is for the U.B.C.S Monitors only.

3) Upon applying and being accepted into the position, you must -NOT-, I repeat, -NOT-, leak any information to anyone outside Monitors Group, INCLUDING standard U.B.C.S. from the U.B.C.S Monitors Section of the forums, both ICly and OOCly. If it has been discovered you have been giving information, to anyone outside the U.B.C.S, whether it is metagaming or carelessness, you will be removed. We take metagaming very seriously here. As with canon, the standard U.B.C.S have no idea who the Monitors are, and so we are going to keep that a secret, ICly and OOCly.

4) Applicants must understand and respect that the U.B.C.S is a faction that, in regards to canon, have a high morality rate. This means that there is a HIGH CHANCE YOUR CHARACTER WILL DIE. I will not accept people joining the U.B.C.S and then complaining when their character dies in a situation that is extremely dangerous to them. In addition, as a Monitor, there is a high chance your own comrades will kill you as a result of betraying them. Beware.

5) You will be tested on your knowledge of the RE Universe, especially the U.B.C.S. Monitors. If you do not meet expectations, you will be denied.

6) Whilst the U.B.C.S primarily comprised of convicts serving life sentences, convicted of war crimes or were on death row, I will -not- allow extreme RP to the point where it becomes intolerable. For example, I will not allow to accept convicts such as rapists, molesters and anything in the extreme spectrum. You will be instantly denied. Don't be stupid, be sensible with your application.

7) There is to be no applying for Officer or NCO positions within the faction. Anyone trying to apply as a Lt or Sergeant for example will be denied.

Other than that, it seems everything is covered. Please take note of the guidelines. I don't write them for no reason.

Template:

Spoiler:

Remember to submit the application to me via a PM, and I will get back to you soon.

Hope you guys get into the U.B.C.S!

Franksta96
Co-Owners
Co-Owners

Back to top Go down