Aquacure Series
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Custom Items (WIP!)

Go down

Server Custom Items (WIP!) Empty Server Custom Items (WIP!)

Post by Franksta96 Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:18 pm

Hey all, one of your nerdiest co-owners Frank here, gunna show you some exciting custom content coming to RERP. Please note that this content is subject to change depending on server development or not, but I want to show you guys what's being worked on for your enterainment when the server comes up. Feel free to comment, but please keep the comments mature and do not derail the thread if you will. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!

9mm Handgun Ammunition Box:

Server Custom Items (WIP!) 7w4URRf

.44 Magnum Ammunition Box:

Server Custom Items (WIP!) V2Fwqr3

4.6x30mm SMG Ammunition Box (Subject to change as MP7 does not exist during current server canon:

Server Custom Items (WIP!) MKzzy8J

.223 Rifle Ammunition Box:

Server Custom Items (WIP!) FBuvTCB

12 Gauge Shotgun Ammunition Box:

Server Custom Items (WIP!) SPP66P1

So far the ammo boxes here are what have been done and what I want released. There's still some stuff that has been done but I don't want to go giving it out just yet ;D. Stay tuned and there'll be some more content coming soon folks!

Franksta96
Co-Owners
Co-Owners

Back to top Go down

Server Custom Items (WIP!) Empty Re: Server Custom Items (WIP!)

Post by Franksta96 Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:56 pm

UPDATE!:

All ammunition boxes have been created and fully textured waiting to be used in the server. Some textures will need to be updated to add more grunge, but for now I am satisfied with the overall results and want to show what's been done:

Server Custom Items (WIP!) YjQGmuD

The next batch of items on the list are the Gunpowder Variants, which will be shown with an explanation on how they work. Stay tuned!

Franksta96
Co-Owners
Co-Owners

Back to top Go down